Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm still the optimist.

Not only is today a Monday and the first of the month, it's also my birthday month! How exciting!

I just want this semester to be over. I am done learning about the muscles of the pelvic floor and the physiology behind gastrulation. My friend Angie told me that I turn into a restless 9th grader by the end of the semester and I'm starting to agree with her. I need a break!

So in less than a month I will be the age my mom was when she had me. Kinda makes me stop and think. What am I doing?! I have spent the last 20 years of my life in school. I want to be done. I have plans and goals and things waiting for me when I'm through (hopefully). Graduation cannot be here soon enough.

A great person recently told me that I need "to stay up and keep dominating your life goals." Good advice! So on this awesome day, I make a resolution to do just that.  Seriously, I got things to do and people to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment