Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lonely Planet


I could not fall asleep last night so I was surfing the televisions channels for something interesting to watch. To my surprise I came across my long lost love: Ian Wright from Lonely Planet! Lonely Planet was my favorite TV show when I was growing up! I was so excited to find him on the TV last night. The show was called Globe Trekker and he was on an adventure in Iran. When I was younger, I would always watch Lonely Planet and they showed two episodes back to back, one hosted by Ian and the other hosted by Justine Shapiro. I always thought those two should get married and host Lonely Planet together as they went on exciting adventures in exotic countries. No doubt, my love of other countries and cultures came from watching Lonely Planet. It was such a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment