Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fall Semester 2010

Wednesday was my last day of my first semester of midwifery school. Time has flown by! It was such an amazingly happy time in my life. I've met some of the nicest and most awesome people. People that I will be spending the next three years with, people who will become my sister midwives! 





The drive was not that fun! It typically took over two hours to get from St.Pete/Tampa to Gainesville. The hardest part was waking up early, often before 6am.Once I even got a ticket! You live and learn!
The classes this semester were: Anatomy and Physiology I with lab, History of Midwifery, Psychology for Midwives, Interpersonal Relationship Skills, Health Care Skills I, and the HIV/AIDS workshop. This semester we also had CPR and Research Methods but I've already taken both of those. Overall, I think I did really well this semester and I hope everyone passed! I will know my grades when they are mailed to me the first week of January. 
Next semester we will be starting our clinical precepting with our midwives! I am so excited I can hardly wait for January!

No comments:

Post a Comment